Welcome to a world of sweet indulgence, where the vibrant hues of pink take centre stage! We invite you to explore two delectable and visually stunning pink-themed cheesecake treats – the Raspberry & Coconut Vegan ‘Cheesecake’ and the Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl.
Inspired by Wiltshire and Vitamix, the perfect for a Barbie-inspired gathering, these delightful recipes are not only delicious but easy to make. So, let’s get started on this journey of flavours and colours!
Raspberry & Coconut Vegan ‘Cheesecake’
Prep time: 20 minutes + 6 hours freezing, Servings: 8-10
• 400g soft silken tofu, drained
• 2⁄3 cup (100g) raw cashews soaked for a minimum of 4hrs, drained
• 85g raspberries
• 100ml coconut oil, melted
• 1⁄4 cup (65ml) maple syrup
• 2⁄3 cup (115g) pitted dates
• 2⁄3 cup (110g) pepitas and sunflower seeds
• 1⁄2 cup (80g) almonds
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• Shaved fresh coconut
• Edible flowers
- Grease and line a Wiltshire Springform Pan 19cm
- To make the crust, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together. Spoon the mixture into the base of the pan and press the mixture evenly and firmly over the base and up the sides of the pan until 4cm deep. Place in freezer until required.
- To make the “cheesecake” filling, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Pour into the crust then freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- To serve decorate with coconut, raspberries, pistachios and flowers.
- This recipe is a modern take on the traditional baked cheesecake. No baking is required. Best enjoyed chilled.
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes, Servings: 1
• 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
• 1⁄2 frozen banana
• 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
• 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
• 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1-2 tablespoons almond milk, to blend
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix blender.
- Blend for 2–3 minutes, starting at a medium speed and then moving to high.
- Blend until you achieve a thick, creamy and smooth consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.