We have some great news if you’re all about creating scrumptious morning delights at home. Vitasoy has just introduced their latest kitchen superstar – Oat Yoghurt! And trust us, this is a game-changer for your breakfast routine.
Diving into the creamy world of Vitasoy’s Oat Yoghurt, your new partner in crime for making breakfasts that’ll make you want to leap out of bed in the morning. Whether you’re a smoothie bowl aficionado or a pancake lover, we have some ideas.
Get ready to add a burst of flavour and wholesome goodness to your mornings with two breakfast treats. From the bright and sunny Summer Fruits Smoothie Bowl to the downright decadent Spelt Pancakes with Caramelised Bananas, these recipes are perfect for those who appreciate the art of homemade breakfast magic.
So, let’s bring the deliciousness to your kitchen and kickstart your day the right way with Vitasoy’s Oat Yoghurt. Breakfast will never be a dull affair again!
Summer Fruits Smoothie Bowl
Prep time 10 minutes, Serves 1
- 140g Vitasoy Oat Yogurt Summer Fruits
- 100g (3/4 cup) frozen mango, chopped
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- ½ teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 30g (2 large) ice cubes
- Fresh fruit, to garnish
- Process all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Scrap down the inside of the blender as required. If the mixture isn’t blending, add a tablespoon of water and process again.
- Spoon the mixture into a chilled bowl and top with fresh fruit of choice.
Spelt Pancakes with Caramelised Bananas
Prep time 10 minutes, Cooking time 10 minutes, Serve 1
- 140g Vitasoy OatYogurt Blueberry
- ½ cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ banana, mashed
- ½ banana, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus extra
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Whisk together flour and baking powder in a small mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour, add egg, maple syrup banana and 2 tablespoons Vitasoy Oat Yogurt Blueberry, reserve remaining for serving, and whisk until smooth and combined. If the mixture is very thick, add 1 tablespoon of water to loosen.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add ¼ cups of mixture to the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes or until air bubbles appear on the surface. Flip over and cook for a further 2-4 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm
- Add banana slices to the pan and pour over maple syrup. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown, turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes. To serve top pancakes with remaining yogurt, caramelised bananas and blueberries.