Vitamix Australia and New Zealand have announced the launch of the new Personal Cup Adapter (PCA) designed to expand the convenience and accessibility of a full-size Vitamix® machine.
Made to pair with the Vitamix® Explorian blender range, the Personal Cup Adapter expands the accessory range with an adapter and two 600ml blending cups with travel lids, allowing users to take their single-serve recipes with them on the go, transforming a full-size Vitamix into a personal blender. Blend just the right amount and avoid food waste.
The 600ml cups are the optimal size for individual portions in a portable design and small-scale recipes, such as dips, dressings, spreads, smoothies and more, creating the ideal serving size every time. The Dual-Purpose container becomes a travel cup with a leak-proof lid for confidence in every blend and BPA-free double-insulated material to maintain cold temperatures.
The laser-cut blades are crafted from the same hardened stainless steel as full-size Vitamix containers, with the same strength and capabilities that deliver better blends and longer life. The containers can even do a dry blend that’s perfect for creating rubs and seasonings. The attachments are top-rack dishwasher safe to make clean-up quick and convenient.
“We are delighted to be expanding our Explorian Series accessory range with the Personal Cup Adaptor in Australia and New Zealand, giving on-the-go convenience with the performance power of a full-sized Vitamix, and less food waste”, said Melissa Lyras, Vitamix Brand Manager at Fackelmann Housewares.
The Personal Cup Adaptor adds the convenience of a personal blender to your full-size Vitamix® machine. The individual portion size of the 600ml cup lets you blend just the right amount and avoid food waste. See below a couple of recipes to try out at home.
Spicy Garlic Wing Sauce
1.81 kg chicken wings
⅔ cup (160 ml) coconut oil
4 cloves small garlic cloves
2 teaspoons (9 g) brown sugar
1 teaspoon (3 g) salt, optional
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Place coconut oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt, and paprika into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting or the Purée Program (if available). Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete. Stop the machine and set aside.
- To make the slurry mixture, in a small bowl, whisk together pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, and water. Set aside.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture into a saucepan and warm over medium heat for 2 minutes. Take off heat. Whisk in slurry mixture. Serve over cooked wings.
120 ml soy milk
85 g red grapes
140 g orange, peeled, halved
115 g peach, halved, pitted
85 g pineapple, peeled, halved
75 g carrot
45 g broccoli florets
15 g fresh spinach
150 g frozen strawberries
60 g frozen banana
130 g ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.