Yes, that time of year is once again approaching and you have exactly 7 days to sort yourself out and plan something special for your/a loved one on Valentine’s Day. I may have just the thing…
As Sexy As It Gets
Indulge in luxurious love (or lust) at Pier One Sydney Harbour set in the hotel’s lavish Harbourview Balcony Suite with unparalleled panoramic view of Luna Park and the Sydney Harbour.
– Pick up from airport or Sydney Metro area in a 1936 Cadillac or overnight parking til 5pm next day
– Chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in room for arrival
– “Laters, Baby” Do Not Disturb signs for door
– Couples 1 hour relaxing massage
– A gift bag of complimentary Appelles products for couples in a kit placed on the bed
– The Gantry’s Valentine’s deg menu + wines served by a private server in-room
– Breakfast in the Gantry for 2
$5,000 inclusive of GST per night for 2 people – available February 13, 14 and 15, 2016.
Book online or call hotel reservations on +61 2 8298 9999
Valentine’s in The Gantry
Enjoy the views of Walsh Bay and Sydney Harbour and make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.
Executive Chef, Joel Bickford has crafted a romantic six course menu that sure to impress.
6-course $130 per person.
6-course with matching wines $195 per person.
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 February. Dinner only and spaces are limited.
Call The Gantry Reservations +61 2 8298 9910
Valentine’s at Q Dining
Leave nothing to chance this Valentine’s Day and indulge in the luxury surroundings at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney.
Enjoy Amuse-bouche and a glass of Veuve Clicquot on arrival, followed by a delicious 4 AMORE course dinner meal.
7:30pm | $120.00 per person*
A shared LOVE 7 course degustation lunch complemented by a bottle of Veuve Clicquot per couple.
12pm | $120.00 per person*