Main: Lomo Saltado (steak dish)
Prep TIme: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
• Sirloin steak
• 2 cloves garlic, mince
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 4 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 medium onion, sliced thin or chopped
• Fresh cilatro, chopped
• Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
• Salt and pepper
• Optional: rice or chips on the side
• Season steak with salt, pepper, garlic mince.
• Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and cooked until soft 2 to 3 minutes, then add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute longer.
• Cook steak for 3 minutes each side. Medium Rare – pink in colour with some juice.
• Reduce heat to medium and add tomatoes, broccolini, cilantro
• Season pinch of salt, pepper, cumin and chili reduce heat to low
• Return the steak to the pan along, combine well and remove from heat.
By sharing images of ‘What’s On Your Fork?’ to Stanley Rogers’ Instagram account (@stanley.rogers) and using the hashtag #WhatsOnYourForkAustralia, you can share in a wide variety of prizes. Each week for 6 weeks, Stanley Rogers will be giving away multiple prizes of cutlery, cookware and knives to the best images and engaging stories, culminating in a grand prize. Click here for further details on how you can enter and win. Don’t forget to tag @travel.lifestyleblog on Instagram, as I’m curious about your delicious food.