Scenic helicopter flights, outback horse-riding, wine tasting and vineyard tours are just some of the experiences you book as part of your stay at Mudgee’s premier and award-winning luxury eco glamping experience, Sierra Escape, these Christmas holidays. And now you can also add a Kayaking Tour through the stunning Wollemi National Park.
Whether you’re after the perfect gift for your partner or just need a break after the busy Christmas period, Sierra Escape offers experiences guaranteed to help its guests unwind.
Sierra Escape’s owners, Cam and Tasch D’Arcy, have partnered with local businesses to create unique experiences at Sierra that highlight Mudgee’s beautiful landscape and delicious produce.
“A summer getaway at Sierra Escape is the perfect gift for those who want to drop off the grid and take the time to relax and enjoy the simple things in life. Our collaborations with local businesses means our guests have access to the best of what the Mudgee region has to offer,” says Cam.
“We relish the opportunity to share what we love about Mudgee with our guests, particularly in the warmer months so we thought a Kayaking tour was a must-have option. Our tents are all well insulated for warmth in winter, and have large windows to make the most of the cooling summer breeze.”
Situated on 280 acres with 360-degree views of rolling hills, Sierra Escape offers its guests ultimate tranquillity.
The adults-only glamping site is located a short, 20-minute drive from town, meaning all activities and experiences are easily accessible for guests.
So, recharge and rejuvenate in preparation for the New Year with any number of Sierra Escape’s local, luxurious experiences. All accommodation and experiences can be booked through Sierra Escape’s website allowing guests to tailor a getaway that suits their every need.
• Our newest offer- Kayaking Tour, BBQ Lunch & Wine Tour – Country Escape Tours Explore Mudgee’s beautiful Woolemi National Park as you peacefully float down Dunns Swamp on a kayak. After you’re done enjoying the spectacular rock formations and rare native flora and faunas, you can enjoy a picnic BBQ lunch. Finish off the experience with a tour of the Rylstone vineyards where you can sample local wines.
• The Zin House Delight in locally grown produce while taking in breathtaking views of the vineyard and Mudgee region. Situated on a large expanse of organic farmland, The Zin House grows much of its own produce. Lunch and dinner experiences are available.
• Commercial Helicopters The best way to see Mudgee is from above! Your pilot will pick you up from Sierra Escape for this exhilarating tour, and will drop you back to your tent. Tours are easily customisable for guests to tailor the experience to their own tastes.
• Energy Healing Massage Guests can book a rejuvenating massage in their own luxury tent. Sierra Escape has collaborated with local masseuse Virginia to provide their guests with a convenient and relaxing experience.
• Horse Riding Experience – Country Escape Tours This adventurous horseback tour winds alone the river, where guests are given the opportunity to swim with their horses in the warmer months. The day is wrapped up with wine tasting at a local vineyard before heading back to Sierra Escape.
• Local Meat & Cheese Package Guests can order beautiful local produce packages from Mudgee delicatessen Dad’s Deli, including a selection of salami, prosciutto, brie, cheddar, olives, dip and crackers. The perfect accompaniment to a Mudgee wine and sunset.
• Tour Mudgee Now and Then This is perfect for those who want to tour the beautiful wineries but don’t want to worry about driving. This private and personalised tour offers half-day or full-day options, hosted by Mark, who has been associated with the Mudgee region for more than 30 years.
• Indgiearth Guests can enjoy a bush-tucker feast prepared at their tent by award-winning Aboriginal-owned-and-operated business Indigiearth. Indulge in this unique dining experience as the sun sinks behind the hills.
This summer, Sierra Escape offers its guests a truly unique experience of tranquillity, adventure, culture and fine dining – without forgoing the luxuries of a hotel.
1345 Lower Piambong Road, Piambong NSW, Australia
T: +61 438 945 197 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org