Parrot just revealed the third generation Zik headphones. The Zik 3 looks very familiar if you’ve ever seen the Zik 2, but a couple of tiny tweaks like wireless charging and USB audio making them even more futuristic.
The launch was held at Ananas Bar & Brasserie where bloggers and tech-savvy influencers gathered for a delicious French breakfast; a selection of pastries, fruits, cheeses and a choice of Eggs Benedicte or Au Plat.
Headphones are really light and you would noticed a couple of design options available, from the plain leather, to the alligator-style texture that’s pretty striking or the diamond quilted stitch pattern (which I quite like, gives a pillow luxe look). Colours range from the classic black, emerald green, ivory, brown and candy-apple red
The tech highlights.
- The USB is used for audio, where you can connect your computer or your phone to it, or use the normal port.
- The coolest innovation about these headphones is the wireless charging, with a charge time of 2 hours for 18 hours of music on the go.
- There is an app that controls every aspect from noise cancelling, effectives to different EQ curves – even from your apple watch.
- Bluetooth & NFC connections – so we all play nice with the Apple vs Android phones.
- Smart touch control – an ultra-intuitive touch control panel on the right ear where you can slide your finder to skip the track, adjust the volume and its that smart if will switch off when you take your Zik 3 headphones off.
The new Parrot Zik 3 headphones will set you back about $600 available on the Parrot’s website and participating retail outlets.