The Night Noodle Market returned to Sydney’s Hyde Park, setting the park with the smells, sights and sounds of more than thirty hawker-style stalls. Albiet my very first vlog post, I decided to explore a few places and try out the food. Basically, I haven’t eaten all day and was ready to stuff my face. haha
Here were the places I went to visit:
MAYS MALAYSIAN HAWKERS
* Char Kway Teow: Flat rice noodles stir fried over high wok fire with Chinese chives, beansprouts and special soy.
LET’S DO YUM CHA
* BBQ Pork Bun Prawn & Chive Dumpling
* Chicken Satay: Flame grilled satay skewers, coconut rice, seasonal vegetables, onions, & spicy peanut sauce.
* BBQ Pork Ribs: Basted & chargrilled pork ribs served with spicy Tom Yum.
* Churken Chicken Wings: Salt & Schezuan pepper; Korean Chilli; Honey Soy Garlic
Nihaw na baboy:
* Pork belly skewers with banana ketchup glaze Inihaw na manok
* Chicken skewers in traditional soy glaze
* Hoisin Going Pro Burger: Grilled beef, cheese, five spice bacon, lettuce, Chinese bbq sauce, rice wine pickle, aioli, prawn cracker.
* The Notorious P.I.G: Crispy pork belly, chilli caramel, Asian slaw, pickled carrots and aioli.
* Aunty Tomsu’s Cheesecake: Japanese cheesecake, strawberry & cherry blossom cream, strawberry meringue, strawberries & strawberry gelato.
* I Think I’m Turning Sesame: Black sesame gelato, condensed milk coffee jelly, miso crunch, banana miso bread, vanilla cream and coffee powder.
* Kamikaze Katsu: Deep fried gelato katsu sandwich! Sudachi lime gelato coated in red velvet cake and panko crumbs sandwiched in fluffy white bread with yuzu sauce.
Thanks so much for watching and for all your continued support. I am forever grateful to each and every one of you for watching, commenting and being a huge part of this channel and this crazy journey. *Keep smiling and always spread the awesome vibes*