With the launch of two brand new ships, MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside each offering a next-level MSC Yacht Club experience. 2018 is also set to be a year to remember with the launch of our third next-generation ship, MSC Seaview, ready to welcome guests in the Mediterranean from June.
The unique MSC Yacht Club ‘ship within a ship’ concept was first introduced by MSC Cruises and quickly became the industry-leading product for guests looking for a cruise experience with added exclusivity and privacy.
What does the MSC Yacht Club offer?
- Private pool deck with whirlpool baths and sunbathing area
- The highest level of customised service thanks to a butler service and 24-hour concierge
- Flexible dining in a private restaurant serving gastronomic delights
- Exclusive lounge serving gourmet snacks throughout the day
- Luxurious Suites with pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets
MSC Meraviglia is now offering itineraries to the Norwegian Fjords & North Cape or the Baltic Capitals. Over 14 incredible nights sail from Hamburg (Germany), through the Norwegian Fjords to the North Cape. Enjoy the Midnight Sun, before continuing to the world’s northern most city, Longyearbyen. Yacht Club priced from $5,889pp, based on June 10, 2018 departure.
With an overnight in St Petersburg, the 11 night Baltic Capitals features Oslo (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia) and St Petersburg (Russia) before returning to Hamburg (Germany). Yacht Club priced from $4,899pp, based on September 2, 2018 departure.
Bookings call AU: 1300 028 502 | NZ: 0508 4278 473