Friends and I are constantly looking for places to explore and “let’s do brunch” is a pursuit of waking up late and eating at the right time.
Brunch is definitely not over. In the ultra cosmopolitan area of Waterloo, Mojo hosted a fun brunch event including breakfast cocktails and a range of tasty treats. Big shout out to Brooklyn Boy Bagels, Katherine Sabbath, N2 Extreme Gelato and Young Henrys.
With my eyes bigger than my belly, it was time #brunchoffun coming together under one roof for all brunchaholics.
Mojo: Hot brunch specials
- Crushed Avocado, poached eggs on sourdough
- Bellini champagne cocktail
- Fresh natural oysters, lemon and Pol Roger champagne
Katherine Sabbath: Bakin & Eggs brunch bakery
- Bacon n Egg cupcakes: buttermilk cupcakes, maple buttercream, candy bacon, tiny toast and chocolate fried egg.
- Banana Bread Bars: Mini banana bread loaves topped with strawberry cream cheese and teeny banana candles.
N2 Extreme Gelato: Crazy Breakfast Gelato
- Bloody Mary Gelato: Tomato and Worcestershire sorbet served with tobacco jelly and a stick of celery.
- Dirty Cheesecake Gelato: Cheesecake gelato, Oreos, cacao nibs, salted peanuts, choc top and served with salted caramel sauce.
Brooklyn Boy Bagels: Mofo artisan bagels
- Pastrami bagel
- Smoked salmon and crème cheese bagel
- Babka: Nutella + Hazelnut, Salted caramel + Sesame, Chocolate
It was a fun weekend, definitely worth getting up early for, great beat from the DJ while we ate. Best of all, it was free entry and you just pick and choose what you want to eat.
Sydney’s creative foodie and boozy champs
Mojo by Luke Mangan
8 Danks Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
T: +61 (02) 9002 5346