Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, part of IHG Hotels & Resorts’ Luxury & Lifestyle Collection, announces the rollout of its Stay Human experience packages at select hotels globally to appeal to different travel styles and personalities. As part of the offering, Kimpton also introduces its first-ever, property-specific Stay Human Concierges to help guests plan tailored trips based on their personal preferences.
Kimpton’s Stay Human packages have been directly informed by real insights from the brand’s recent global consumer survey, which found that 85% of respondents want travel brands to do more to feature inclusive and diverse experiences that cater to all audiences.
In response to the survey findings, Kimpton launched its first global Stay Human campaign in December 2022, which announced the first-of-its-kind Stay Human Creator Collective and Kimpton’s evolved brand commitments to transform its social media content.
“Kimpton has always been rooted in human connection and delivering experiences that meet the needs of every kind of traveller. Today, we are taking action to directly address an area of opportunity that consumers uncovered – the travel industry can do more to cater to the diverse needs of travellers – with bespoke experiences at our hotels that allow our guests to chart their own course and be their most authentic selves when they stay with us,” said Kathleen Reidenbach, Kimpton’s Chief Commercial Officer. “These offerings are just the beginning as we continue to bring Kimpton’s evolved brand commitments to life and change the way we work with creators, the imagery we share and the experiences we offer.”
As part of the Stay Human packages, participating Kimpton hotels have each developed a selection of bookable a la carte experiences. Starting today, guests can work with a hotel’s designated Stay Human Concierge on-property to select from its experiences menu, curating a stay that is uniquely their own.
With everything from on-demand elixir shots and private perfumery classes to sound bath healings and Thai boxing classes, the Stay Human packages offer a diverse range of experiences that are anything but conventional. Participating Kimpton properties include:
- Kimpton Aysla Mallorca (Mallorca)
- Kimpton Shinjuku Tokyo (Tokyo)
- Kimpton Margot Sydney (Australia)
- Kimpton Kitalay Samui (Koh Samui)
- Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok (Bangkok)
- Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa (Grand Cayman)
- Kimpton Vividora Hotel (Barcelona)
- Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel (London)
- Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel (Glasgow)
- Kimpton Clocktower Hotel (Manchester)
- Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel (Edinburgh)
- Kimpton Gray Hotel (Chicago)
- Kimpton Born Hotel (Denver, CO)
- Kimpton La Peer Hotel (Los Angeles)
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel (Miami)
- Kimpton Harper Hotel (Fort Worth, TX)
- Kimpton Pittman Hotel (Dallas, TX)
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi (New York City)
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix (Phoenix)
Over the next few months, Kimpton’s Stay Human Creator Collective will travel to select hotels around the world to experience and capture the Stay Human packages first-hand as part of the brand’s ongoing effort to elevate diverse voices. The creators first gathered in London in November 2022 at the Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel, where Kimpton hosted an experiential workshop inspired by human connection to explore varying travel styles and stay preferences. Kimpton’s 2023 Stay Human Creator Collective continues to grow and currently includes:
- Shayne Tino, Australia – Shayne is an Australian art director, designer, model and creative authority who has launched retail campaigns across the world, and founded and directed his own fashion brands Rimagind and C&talyst.
- MYRNE, Singapore – MYRNE is a DJ, Producer and Artist from Singapore. In addition to playing sold-out home crowds, MYRNE has an impressive history of live shows; In 2018, MYRNE was the first Singaporean act to play at dance festivals Ultra Miami and Tomorrowland Belgium.
- Anna Whitehouse, United Kingdom – Anna Whitehouse is a journalist, editor, author and Heart Radio presenter. Anna hosts a hugely successful podcast, Dirty Mother Pukka, and is the founder of Mother Pukka, a portal for news, events and honest reviews on parenthood trials and tribulations. She lives in London with her husband and their two children Mae and Eve.
- Tess Daly, United Kingdom – Tess is an Influencer from Sheffield who just so happens to have a disability. Her content centers around fashion, beauty, and lifestyle from a unique perspective of somebody who lives life in a wheelchair.
- Dan Brown, Australia – Dan Brown is a Sydney born and based fashion model signed to Chadwick Models. Featured in GQ AUS 2021, Dan has been credited for inspiring Aussie men to dress differently.
- Rei Shito, Japan – Rei is a Tokyo based street style photographer and journalist featured in Vogue 2020. She worked for a number of publications including ‘Street’, ‘Fruits’ and ‘Tune’ magazine, before launching STYLE from TOKYO, a blog centered on the street style of Harajuku.
- Roxanne Gould, United States – Roxanne is a fashion model and wellness coach who offers a unique perspective on aging for women through every stage of life. Her memoir, Not Just Another Pretty Face, was published in January 2023 and is now available for purchase.