For March, Hendrick’s Gin, a deliciously premium gin, is opening its Cucumber Concierge hotline at 1800 HG CUKE. It will be hand-delivering free Gin and cucumber crates to Sydneysiders and Melbournians who are longing for a refreshing experience as summer comes to an end.
Thirsty callers can dial 1800 442823 (HG CUKE) every Wednesday starting the 9th of March during Australian first Gin O’clock, between 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. The first five fortuitous callers from each city will be greeted by the official Hendrick’s Gin Chief Cucumber Officer (CCO), a cucumber expert who is a perfectionist of the delectable garnish.
The CCO will hand-deliver a generous supply of Hendrick’s Gin and crisp cucumbers to create a refreshing beverage guaranteed to quash their thirst.
Hendrick’s Gin will delight a new location each week across Sydney and Melbourne with a generous supply of Gin and cucumbers, initiating a marvellous experience and inspiring moments of delightful peculiarity:
- Week one: areas within Millers, Point, Watsons Bay, La Perouse, and Brighten Le Sands.
- Week two: areas within North Shore, from Milsons Point to Oxford Falls, Dee Why and Manly.
- Week three: areas within Northwest from Ryde, to Davidson and Hunters Hill.
- Week four: areas within Pyrmont, to Earlwood, North Strathfield, to Balmain.
- Week one: areas within Melbourne City and West out to Ardeer, down to Altona.
- Week two: areas within City North-West, from Flemington to Glenroy and Braybrook
- Week three: areas within Melbourne’s South-East, from Melbourne City to Brighton East, up to Balwyn North.
- Week four: areas within North Melbourne, out to Heidelber and Fawkner.
Brand Ambassador Luke Sanderson said: “We’re excited to launch the first Hendrick’s Gin Cucumber Concierge in Australia, giving the gift of a refreshing encounter of our free gin and cucumber deliveries. Our mission is to excite the unusual in life and keep those refreshing experiences alive. After all, a fresh slice of cucumber is a crucial element to the Hendrick’s Gin and tonic, bringing out the rose and cucumber infusions to deliver the most refreshing sip when you need it most.”
Hendrick’s Gin invites all curious callers to satisfy their longing summer desires for refreshing encounters to get their phone charged and ready for every Gin O’clock next month.