The perfect on-the-go healthy meal (including vegan and vegetarian) option for when life just won’t slow down, the new pot range is ideal for busy lunchtimes in the office or the WFH desk, or even short on time for a mid-week dinner, taking only 3 minutes to heat before it’s ready to devour straight from the pot.
Retaining all the delicious flavours and colourful veggies from its soup pouches, every pot is a true nutrition boost from Pitango providing two serves of veg and organic and free-range goodness.
Pitango’s wholesome meals are packed full of colourful nutrition you can see and vac-sealed for locked-in freshness, flavour and separation of healthy grains, organic veg and free-range meats.
When it comes to the ingredients, if Pitango can’t pronounce it, it’s not in the recipe. Pitango’s meals use veggies sourced from local growers, ethical free-range meats, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, no added sugar and are low in salt.
• Organic Vegan Vegetable Laksa Soup – loaded up with organic sweet potato and coconut milk plus green beans and the heady aromatics of lemongrass.,
• Organic Pumpkin & Coconut Milk Soup – organic pumpkin is simmered in rich and creamy coconut milk with onions, turmeric and carrots to create.
• Free-Range Asian Chicken Soup – with homemade free-range chicken broth, edamame beans, miso and ginger can’t be beaten.
• Free-Range Chicken & Veg Soup – lovingly poached using homemade stock, Pitango’s Free Range Chicken & Veg is a deeply nourishing and flavourful lunch option that is the ultimate creamy winter warmer to grab-and-go.
• Organic Roast Turmeric Cauliflower & Pumpkin – with organic cauliflower & pumpkin, roasted chickpeas, onion pickle and rice pilaf in a tikka masala sauce.
• Free Range Mexican Chicken Burrito Bowl – with roast pumpkin, beans, corn, onion pickle and brown rice in a smokey chipotle sauce.
• Free Range Coconut Chicken Curry – with roasted chickpeas, kale and lentil dahl in coconut curry sauce.
• Free Range Ginger Miso Chicken – with black beans, edamame, roasted eggplant and a brown rice and quinoa medley.