Set at star-studded Runyon Canyon, a Bodyism trainer will lead the guest in a series of yoga stretches before embarking on a guided hike up the famed Santa Monica Mountains. This exceptional offering takes a 360° approach and the exercise program is supported by pre- and post- work out shakes as well as a specially prepared Clean & Lean lunch. At turn-down, a Serenity Shake is placed beside the bed to promote relaxing and restful sleep alongside a copy of Duigan’s best-selling book, Clean & Lean Diet. For those looking for the ultimate Bodyism experience, Duigan himself will fly to Beverly Hills for a one-to-one fitness session – a luxury previously only available to members of his Bodyism gyms.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills has partnered with globally respected health and fitness expert James Duigan to offer guests an opportunity to train like the stars. Duigan famously founded the Bodyism system over a decade ago and it quickly gained a loyal celebrity following due to its simple and achievable lifestyle approach. With Fit Like the Stars, guests can discover first-hand what it takes to get lean, athletic bodies through a tailored Bodyism fitness program created exclusively for The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
Fit Like the Stars is just one of seven bespoke programs designed to provide guests with a taste of the very best of local Los Angeles culture. Also new for 2015 is From Catwalk to Closet, an intimate one-on-one with celebrity stylist Cher Coulter. Following a Champagne Afternoon Tea consultation with the British-born, stylist to the stars, guests will accompany Coulter on a rigorous tour of Los Angeles’ most exclusive shopping destinations for the season’s best fashion-forward looks. From red-carpet ready to casual beach chic, this program can be tailor-made to suit all looks and budgets.
Other Peninsula Academy experiences for 2015 include:
- Beverly Hills Princess for a Day – a royal excursion through Beverly Hills in a Rolls-Royce with stops at a variety of princess-worthy destinations including a children’s boutique for a gown and tiara, and Beverly Hills’ finest toy store for a shopping spree, before returning to the hotel for Afternoon Tea
- Behind the Scenes at a Hollywood Studio – a private tour behind the scenes on the Warner Bros. studio lot including a delicious three-course lunch in the Commissary Fine Dining Room – the place where producers, actors, writers and studio executives meet to discuss their latest projects and pore over top-secret scripts
- From Movie Palaces to Disney Hall – an up-close-and-personal tour of the most iconic buildings in Los Angeles with an expert architectural historian and a gourmet Peninsula-prepared picnic lunch in downtown’s new Grand Park
- Hollywood Piano Legend – a private piano lesson and lunch with The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ resident pianist, who has entertained Hollywood royalty for more than 30 years
- Kids, Cookies and Cupcakes – young guests are invited into The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ pastry kitchen to create, bake and decorate cookies and cupcakes with the Executive Pastry Chef decked out in their own mini Peninsula chef’s hat and jacket
- Red Carpet Glamour – a true “only in Hollywood” experience. Hair and makeup is done by a professional stylist before they step into a (pre-selected) designer gown or tuxedo. Then, adorned with jewelry and cufflink, they are photographed on the red carpet by a celebrity photographer
Available at Peninsula hotels worldwide, The Peninsula Academy was created to give guests an insider introduction to key aspects of culture, lifestyle, cuisine, arts and history through individualized classes, tours and activities. The Peninsula Beverly Hills has meticulously curated its programs by sourcing the very best tour guides and local partners, bringing the city to life through exclusive activities, all accomplished with the celebrated Peninsula attention to detail.
Each program features special touches, from bespoke Peninsula transportation, to unique keepsakes ranging from beautiful historical books, to child-size chef’s aprons and photo album of the day, all which provide lasting memories for each guest.
Programs require advance notice and reservations are subject to availability. For more details and reservations, please call Guest Relations team at +1 (310) 975 2728 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information on each Peninsula Hotel Academy program is available at peninsula.com/academy.
Sporting luxe tailored to Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Telephone: +1 310 551 2888
The Peninsula Beverly Hills @ThePeninsulaBH @thepeninsulabh The Peninsula Beverly Hills The Peninsula Hotels