Fishbowl’s annual World Mental Health Day Run is back on October 10th for the second time. The Japanese-inspired salad bar will be hosting nine meetups across flagship locations to complete the 5km run as a community.
All meetups will be led by a local leader in the run community and the event is in collaboration with Lululemon and (Mo)re Than A Run. All participants can sign up by donating to Movember and will also receive a free bowl from Fishbowl after they complete the run.
- The run will take place on Monday 10 October, 6pm
- Tickets are $20 and all proceeds go to Movember and comes with a free Fishbowl
- The run is in collaboration with (Mo)re Than A Run and Lululemon
- Fishbowl will be engaging large running communities across 9 key areas including Kings Cross Track Club, Manly Vipers and North Bondi Motorino.
- They will also be designing fresh event T-Shirts that can be purchased on the day to run in
- Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite HERE
- Fishbowl Cronulla with URC Run Club
- Fishbowl Manly with Vipers Run Club
- Fishbowl Coogee with The Running Room
- Fishbowl Potts Point with King Cross Track Club
- Fishbowl Bondi with North Bondi Motorino
- Fishbowl Richmond with Run South Yarra
- Fishbowl Flinders Lane with Smokin Laces
- Fishbowl Burleigh with Hedges Run Club and NBNHD
- Fishbowl Newstead with ClubKT