Join in the fun at your local street festival at Experience Croydon Park, hosted by the Croydon Park Business Chamber. Saturday 12 November, 10am-4pm at Seymour Street.
The Main Stage on Club Croydon Park carpark, Seymour St
- 10.00am – DJ Dance Force
- 10.20am – Zyna’s Zumba
- 10.40am – Spindles
- 11.00am – Belinda’s Art of Dance
- 11.20am – Croydon Park Public School Band, Choir and Dance
- 11.40am – Official Opening
- MIDDAY BREAK
- 12.20pm – The Boys from St Vinnies
- 12.40pm – Ruby & Beatrice
- 1.00pm – Dorothy Cowie Schools of Dance
- 1.20pm – Bridge City Jazz Band Trio
- 1.40pm – Emad Younan
- 2.00pm – Mitch Gardner
- 2.40pm – The Banana Chips
- 3.00pm – Rosebank Orchestra, Choir & Concert Band
- 3.45pm – Prize Draw and Close
Win a Private Dinner Party for 10 guests, with former MKR contestants, Luciano & Martino, as your personal chefs for the evening! In the privacy of your own home, or of one of the 10 guests, the chefs will supply all food and wine and even check what your dietary requirements are. Buy a ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Info Stall on the day.
Plus look out for Roving Performers, Arlechhino and Pantalone, and the Storm Troopers. Go up and say hi to them!
The Interactive Zone on Martin Reserve, Seymour St
- All Day – AFL Clubs
- All Day – Art
- All Day – Sky Jump
- 11.00am – DJ Dance Force (15 mins)
- 11.30am – Zyna’s Zumba (30 mins)
- 11.30am – Potato Stamps (1 hr)
- 12.00pm – NRL Wests Tigers (30 mins)
- 1.00pm – Zyna’s Zumba (30 mins)
- 1.00pm – NRL Wests Tigers (30 mins)
- 2.00pm – NRL Wests Tigers (30 mins)
- 2.30pm – Bridge City Jazz Band Trio (45 mins)
- 3.00pm – Zyna’s Zumba (30 mins)
Plus WSAFC AFL running free clinics all day
Live Cooking Demonstrations on Dart Thru Lane, Seymour St
- 11.00am – Nurture Nourish Thrive – Accredited Dietitian and Nutritionist, Stephanie Gilroy, shows us how to make time for Bircher muesli and more.
- 11.30am – Maranello’s Veloce – The art of Pizza demonstrated before your eyes.
- 12.00pm – Luciano & Martino – the Italianos – Former MKR favourites show us how to make pasta from scratch, with some Italian entertainment guaranteed. Followed by a Meet and Greet!
- 1.00pm – Caffettiera’s Crostoli – Learn the technique of making mouth watering Crostoli with Daniela Liberatore.
- 1.30pm – Sicilian Food Tours – Carmel Ruggeri showcases her famous Meatballs.
- 2.00pm – Rosebank College Accelerated Hospitality Class – Have fun with Cupcake Decorating.
Croydon Park Festival
Seymour St and Kater Pl
Saturday 12 November 2016, 10am – 4pm