Inspired by a vision to offer extraordinary experiences that transcend imagination and enable guests to Journey WonderFULL once more, Celebrity Cruises has unveiled a luxurious Grand Journey from Rome to Sydney in 2023. Offering 52-nights of luxury sailing aboard the award-winning Celebrity Edge, guests can visit 11 countries across 10,000 nautical miles, from the comfort of one of the most indulgent ships at sea.
“This Grand Voyage is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reconnect with the world, experience new cultures, explore diverse and exotic landscapes, and experience something new and exciting every day, all while sailing in complete luxury onboard a ship uniquely designed to connect guests with their surroundings. This is your chance to tick the places you’ve been dreaming about off your Bucket List in one exceptional holiday, with the added luxury of your favourite amenities Always Included,” said Tim Jones, Vice President and Managing Director for Celebrity Cruises Australia, New Zealand and APAC.
Combining four incredible back-to-back sailings, guests can experience up to 52-nights of luxury including overnight stays in some of the most alluring places in the region. Departing from Rome, Italy, on 30 October 2023, guests will venture across 11 countries from the Old World to one of the world’s most iconic cities with Sydney, Australia as the final destination on 21 December 2023.
Grand Journey itineraries include:
- Ports: Rome, Italy; Sicily, Italy; Athens, Greece; Suez Canal; Aqaba, Jordan; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Dubai, UAE
- Itinerary highlights: Explore the iconic sites of Rome, travel back to the 5th century B.C. in Athens, embark on the once-in-a-lifetime experience of cruising through the Suez Canal, explore another bucket-list wonder, Petra, ride the camels in Wadi Rum, Jordan.
- Ports: Dubai, UAE; Mumbai, India; Cochin, India; Colombo, Sri Lanka (overnight stay); Phuket, Thailand; Singapore
- Itinerary highlights: Explore the ancient cave temples nearby Elephanta Island, experience the many cultures that have converged in the port of Cochin, overnight stay in Colombo, Sri Lanka, indulge in some retail therapy in cosmopolitan Singapore.
- Ports: Singapore, Benoa, Bali (overnight stay); Darwin, Australia; Cairns, Australia; Airlie Beach, Australia; Sydney, Australia
- Itinerary highlights: Singapore’s dazzling modern architecture and stunning green spaces, two full days and overnight to discover Bali’s many world-famous beaches, snorkel the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns and take in views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as Celebrity Edge sails into Sydney Harbour for the first time.
- Ports: Auckland, New Zealand (overnight stay); Tauranga, New Zealand; Napier, New Zealand; Christchurch, New Zealand; Dunedin, New Zealand; Dusky, Doubtful and Milford Sounds, New Zealand
- Itinerary highlights: Explore both the North and South Islands of New Zealand and three of the country’s most breathtaking places—Milford, Dusky, and Doubtful Sounds, embark on wine and beer tastings, take a multi-day excursion to Queenstown, enjoy an overnight stay in Auckland and try the city’s eclectic bars and restaurants – or the secluded beaches on Waiheke Island.
A ship designed to allow guests to disconnect from the world – while simultaneously reconnecting with the world that surrounds them – Celebrity Edge ensures guests can soak up both the incredible destinations they visit and enjoy an unrivalled ship experience at their fingertips. Take advantage of The Spa with destination-inspired treatments and surprising wellness features such as, dine in distinctive restaurants featuring menus crafted by Michelin-starred chefs, and sip your favourite hand-crafted cocktails on the Magic Carpet as you soar over the open sea.
And, holiday carefree knowing the whole time you’re on board, your drinks, Wi-Fi, and service charges are Always Included*.
The Ultimate Experience in Ultimate Luxury
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey in unparalleled luxury. The Retreat is so much more than a suite, it’s your all-areas access to the most exclusive and luxurious areas and experiences onboard.
Watch the wonders of the world from the floor-to-ceiling windows of your stunning accommodation by world-renowned designers, savour the flavours of your surroundings in a private restaurant by Michelin-star Chef Daniel Boulud, allow your Personal Retreat Host to cater to your every need, and join us on the exclusive lounge and sundeck – The Retreat is your luxurious home away from home as you sail the most amazing corners of the world.
40 Nights of Luxury – aboard Celebrity Edge in a luxurious suite in The Retreat including $600 Onboard Spending Money, Premium Drinks Package, Wi-Fi and Service Charges.
• Magic Suite from $22,499pp
• Sky Suite from $23,999pp
52 Nights of Luxury – aboard Celebrity Edge in a luxurious suite in The Retreat including $800 Onboard Spending Money, Premium Drinks Package, Wi-Fi and Service Charges.
• Magic Suite from $28,499pp
• Sky Suite from $39,999pp
For more information visit Celebrity Cruises online to book, or call 1800 754 500 or your preferred travel partner.