Salt Meats Cheese Mosman (former deli) has redesigned their menu and interiors and reopened on Friday 2 June as a restaurant and pizzeria. With the original high seating replaced with low tile-top tables, the installation of a pizza oven and a bar refresh, creating a more casual dining space for early family dinners after school, long weekend lunches and mid-week catch ups with friends and la famiglia.
The Mosman menu heroes Salt Meats Cheese much-loved signature pizzas made with their classic dough recipe which sit alongside a selection of entrées, antipasto, salads, pastas and sides. The little nippers in the family have also been catered for with a handful of pizza and pasta dishes available for less than $14.
Menu highlights include:
- Buffalo | Tomato, cherry tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella, basil $17
- Arancini | Saffron and provolone, parmesan, tomato chutney $14
- The Salumi | A selection of cured meats, pickles, house-made focaccia $23
- Truffle Mushroom Pizza| Fior di latte, mushrooms, goat’s cheese, truffle oil $23
- Salsiccia Pizza | Fior di latte, Italian sausage, baby broccoli, scamorza, chilli oil $23
- Quattro Carni | Tomato, fior di latte, chorizo, pancetta, double smoked ham, salami, BBQ sauce $26
- Lasagne | Sausage and mushroom ragu, béchamel sauce, smoked scarmorza, parmesan $17
- Rigatoni | Slow-cooked pork and beef Bolognese, pangrattato, parmesan $18
- Ravioli | Spinach and ricotta filling, pumpkin, walnuts, burnt butter, sage, truffle pecorino $19
- Truffle fries | Parmesan, truffle oil, aioli $9.50
Salt Meats Cheese has also partnered with another Australian brand with Italian heritage, Regal Rogue, to offer a range of Regal Rogue spritzes. Australia’s first native vermouth, Regal Rogue marries the best of Australia wine with aromatics sourced from the outback and their Salt Meats Cheese spritz collection is a perfect addition to lunch or dinner. All served in a wine glass over ice, choose from The Lively Rogue – Regal Rogue Lively White & elderflower tonic ($13); The Bold Rogue – Regal Rogue Bold
Rogue with ginger beer ($13); and The Wild Rogue – Regal Rogue Wild Rogue with bitter lemon ($13). The drinks menu is rounded out with a selection of Italian and Australian beers including Menabrea and Stone & Wood Pacific Ale as well as wines and cocktails.
Salt Meats Cheese is open for dinner seven nights a week and on the weekends from 11am, with home delivery available via Uber Eats and Deliveroo.