This week marks the 4th annual event of the BBR Festival held over Bastille Day weekend, Thursday 14 July – Sunday 17 July, the four day open air festival boasts an array of artistic events and delicious stalls for punters across Circular Quay foreshore and Customs House Square.
BBR Festival and Travel & Lifestyle have a special offer for you.
Book a BBR Festival cooking class following the Tour De France Route, from Mont Saint Michel to Mont Blanc – a culinary journey by French chef Julien Vasseur.
Normally $77.00 pp, this special offer is just $49 pp, includes a main, dessert and a glass of vino.
All you need to do is head onto the website HERE
Select your stage/menu: Mont Blanc, Pyrenees or Mont Saint Michel
Enter the special code: BBRCOOK49
Wanting to know more on the BBR Festival, visit Celebrate Bastille Day at the BBR Festival. To sum it up, check out the below highlights.
The European Gourmet Market – Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland deliver best of European gourmet food in one place! Circular Quay Foreshore. Think Italian gnocchis, Spanish traditional paella, Portugese Feijoada and Bifanas, German Hot Dogs, Belgian Chips, Swiss chocolate..
BBR Wine Market – 8 bars to satisfy any kind of wine lover.
- Boutique French Wines from Bordeaux, Beaujolais, Rhône Valley, Languedoc and Provence best vineyards.
- A Bubble Bar to celebrate “Art de Vivre” with French Champagne.
- French Cider from Normandy region and French craft beers.
- The brand new European Wine and Beer Garden, try best Spanish, and Italian wines as well as traditional German and Belgian Beers.
- The Festival officially kicks off on Thursday night with a Bastille Day Party from 6pm (Free French DJ’s, CanCan girls, Firemen, a FREE night of dance and music).
- A Canadian Snow Island, with real snow, ice sculptures, Canadian hockey and authentic Canadian food. Think poutine and apple syrup candy! Circular Quay Foreshow. From Thursday.
- Open Air Cinema “Mov’in Bed” a new open-air cinema concept with double beds and deck chairs to watch French movies on a giant screen in the heart of the city. ($10-$25pp).
- Free Live Concerts by French and International artists and bands.
- The Grand Cabaret Show a Free French Extravaganza Friday 15th July at 7.15pm in front of Customs House, Sydney.
- The Artisan Art and Craft Market The best French inspired and European sidewalk gallery showing local artisans, designers, and small-scale manufacturers. From jewellery to fashion and home decor products. Circular Quay Foreshore.